All policies below are valid from April 2014 to present.
Moms’ Relationship Support Network is a personal blog written and edited by me, Meredith O Canaan. For questions about this blog, please contact me.
My primary aim at Moms’ Relationship Support Network is to provide parents, grandparents and other care-givers the ability to have full loving relationships, with self, partners and their children.
To accomplish this goal, I share information, my advice, my programs and products, and I also highlight great products that are likely to be of interest to my audience.
My secondary aim is to generate enough income to cover my expenses (e.g., blog hosting services, clip art) and provide a modest income. For these reasons, I accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. I also sell my own educational products, coaching programs, and coaching services.
Integrity is important to me, and is a foundation I base my life, my relationships, my programs, and my business.
Clicking on any of the advertisements or links, or buying any of the recommended products, will NOT cost you any additional money due to my affiliate membership. Instead, I simply receive a small commission – thank you!!
Please be assured that while I may make money from this site, I have not and will not do so in a way that disadvantages you as a buyer. I will also not recommend products in my posts that I have not personally used or researched sufficiently to believe they would benefit my readers.
Moms’ Relationship Support Network is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Moms’ Relationship Support Network abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. If the compensation received could influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog, that content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
From time to time I may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though I may receive compensation for posts or advertisements, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Acceptance of Terms
The Information We Collect
Moms’ Relationship Support Network collects the following types of information, both directly from you and indirectly through the collection of information by third-party service providers and advertising partners (together, “Partners”).
Examples of different purposes for which we may collect Personal Information include, but are not limited to:
- The registration process for Registered Users;
- Donations made directly to Moms’ Relationship Support Network
- Job applications; and
- Voluntarily submissions to Moms’ Relationship Support Network requesting information about our products and services, signing up to receive information from us, or sending us an e-mail.
In addition to the Personal Information, we and our Partners may collect additional information that does not personally identify you (collectively, “Other Information”). Other Information may include information collected:
a. From Your Activity. Information that we or our Partners may automatically collect when you visit, access, and/or use the Platform, including, but not limited to your IP address, Internet service provider, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, which sections of the you visit, number of links you click while on the Platform, search terms, operating system, and technical information about your mobile device.
c. Do Not Track (“DNT”). Moms’ Relationship Support Network assumes no responsibility for responding to “Do Not Track” web browser signals. Consult external website polices regarding their responses to DNT signals.
Moms’ Relationship Support Network has entered into agreements with certain Partners to deliver relevant, user-target, non-intrusive advertising to help fund the cost of maintain Moms’ Relationship Support Network’s operations. These Partners do not have access to any Personal Information and only access Other Information. These Partners have their own policies that should be reviewed in connection with your use of Moms’ Relationship Support Network. Partners include, but are not limited to:
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site.
- From You. Information that you voluntarily provide to us that does not identify you personally.The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party
How We Use and Share the Information
We use the Personal Information and the Other Information to provide you the Services, process your donations, solicit your feedback, inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners, to administer our rewards and promotional programs, and to improve our Services to you.
We may also use and/or share the Personal Information, the Other Information, and the User Content as described below:
- All of your User Content on the Platform will be publicly viewable and shareable by other users both within and outside the Platform.
- We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance and customer service. These other companies will have access to the Personal Information and the Other Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law.
- In an ongoing effort to better understand visitors to our site and our products and services, we may analyze the Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify individuals personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- We may share some or all of the Personal Information and Other Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, or other companies under common control with us.
- As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Personal Information and Other Information may be part of the transferred assets.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Personal Information and the Other Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Moms’ Relationship Support Network or others.
Accessing and Modifying Information and Communication Preferences
Upon request, Moms’ Relationship Support Network will grant individuals reasonable access to Personal Information that we and our agents hold about them. For example, visitors to the Platform who have provided Personal Information to us may review and/or make changes to the same by contacting Moms’ Relationship Support Network. In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Moms’ Relationship Support Network marketing e-mail or by following the instructions found on the Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
How We Protect the Information
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Personal Information and Other Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Platform may not be secure and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
It is Moms’ Relationship Support Network’s policy not to disclose any personal information we collect to third parties for direct marketing purposes under any circumstances. However, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 requires that all California residents be afforded the option to exercise your choice of whether your personal information may be shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes or not, as well as to receive information specified in the statute if your personal information is disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, if you are a California resident and you wish to inform Moms’ Relationship Support Network whether you permit or refuse the sharing of your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes, or if you wish to request certain information if your personal information were to be disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes, please contact us as described in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
How to Contact Us
- postal mail to: Privacy Administrator, Moms’ Relationship Support Network, 339 N. Avon St. Burbank, CA 91505